Saturday, August 18, 2012

Update 1: Workout

I am continuing my work outs even though I have a busy schedule. Since I work at a warehouse it helps me even more with my weight loss which I am grateful. Even though my work hours vary from time to time. Then of course I tend to sleep in the morning instead of at night. I've continue my kickboxing workouts and it's going very well. I will be taking new pictures and a few videos of me working out. I will be posting them on the blog. I've been doing kickboxing (every other day) and cardio which includes walking / sprinting (every day.) Things are going well so far. Truth is I haven't weighted myself at all. I will weight myself by the end of this month to see where I am at. 

Note: I am in the process of making one of my ideas com to life. I will be posting it once I get the website going. Every one will be able to see it and also give me there comments, advice, and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment