Friday, August 10, 2012

I Had To Buy Me A Few Treats...

Since I was working I saw this store ad inside the newspaper about Big 5 having on sale a few things this week. The sale would end this Saturday. Yesterday, I made up my mind to invest on a few treats. That would be work out equipment treats. I bought myself a boxing punching bag by Everlast. It cost me like $70.00 / USD. (I use to have one except it teared from the hanging straps. Due to the fact I didn't know that you needed to put duct tape around it before hanging the punching bag.) This time around the new punching bags, well the straps on the punching bag come a bit different, as I looked at the straps they have vinyl sew onto them. Hopefully this time around the punching bag doesn't tear from the straps like it did last time when I was training. Hahaha! Now the UFC gloves cost me $24.99 / USD. Of course the chin up bar I got on sale which I was very glad, for $19.99 / USD. The chin up bar I haven't tried it yet. I was going to last night trying to figure out how to place the chin up bar on the door frame except notice that I need to screw it in. I was hoping that I didn't have to. As I can tell I have to. It's all good! I am hoping I don't break the door framing. Hahahaha! Once I start working out, I work out twice as hard and won't stop. Here is a picture, below, of the punching bag and new UFC wrap gloves I bought: 






Note: I had a great workout yesterday and today which was me working my butt off at work. Woke up with my body being very sore. I love the feeling my body being sore from a great hard work out. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment