Monday, August 6, 2012

Switch Up....

Today is Monday, I will be doing a bit of switch up of exercises. My achievement this time around is to do dips on the parallel bars. In order for me to do that I will do a workout / exercise called: spartan push ups. If you are wondering what a spartan push up is, here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OOnqZdw7PI&feature=colike I will start of with 1 set of 6 to 10 repetitions; they will be doing them everyday except for Wednesdays and Sundays. Those days will be my days off  to let my muscles rest for a bit. Of course I will do 30 minutes of cardio, which consists of walking and sprinting. This time around I have to keep continuing to do my works outs / exercises. In order to achieve my goal. 

I am still not certain what is causing my weight plateau. Hopefully by the end of this week or next week. I will definitely know what is causing me to be stuck at a weight plateau. I've been reading a few articles, some say   to go swimming and / or biking. I have those two options. I generally like to go swimming but I have not been able to stop by a friends pool and go out for a swim. I can do biking around my block, it seems like the bike is failing. I need to get some inner-tubes. I will find out how much the inner-tubes cost in order to get them and be able to ride the bike for longer periods of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment