Saturday, July 28, 2012

Weight Plateau....AHHHH!

Truth is I've always disliked weight plateaus. I tend to figure out what is the problem at times. Either the food intake or the work outs / exercises. Most of the time is the food intake and when it's not the food intake is the exercises. I have to figure it out all the time. Which I don't mind doing then again when I am continuously doing every thing I can to break that weight plateau it can get a bit frustrating at times. Now this is the third time I've hit I weight plateau. Do I dislike it let me just say this: AHHHHHHHHH! I dislike weight plateaus! I'm stuck at 176 lbs / 79 kg. I will continue exercising, doing cardio that is. All I have to do is figure out now if it's my work outs . exercising that I have change up or either the food intake. I will add a few work out / exercises today and see the difference in two weeks if it's my work outs / exercises. Then from there I will be able to know. What is causing my weight plateau...

On my second weight plateau that I was stuck on it wasn't my food intake nor my exercises. I still decided to change both. Well I notice it was my body getting use to the weight. I remember when being young I use to weigh 160 lbs / 72 kg. I always weight above that weight never less. That is why now that I recall, I am wondering if I will be having troubles when I get to that certain weight. 

As you can tell I've gotten to weight plateaus, and once again they can be very frustrating enough that their where times I wanted to give up. Truth as you can tell I didn't, and yet I haven't. I still continue my journey on this weight loss that is truly my number one main goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment