Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Getting Off Track...

I've been getting on and off track to due some problems that I have to attend and projects to finish up. I had only projects to attend to but this time problems had to pop up out of no where. I dislike this time of year because seems that problems happen the most. Not certain why but they do for me. 

I dislike the fact I get off track then again back on track then go off track again. I need to stick with my regimen. I haven't been able to stick to my regimen due to things I have to attend to. I know I shouldn't use this as an excuse then again I am drained after I'm done with the day. Then again I tend to lack the reason being since I work standing up for 8 hours straight. It has help me out with my weight loss. Truth is people still think I weigh 170 lbs / 77 kg. I don't weight that at all. I may look like it but I still currently weight over the mark of 182 lbs / 83 kg. I've notice during the Holidays I've gained 1 lb or 2 lbs. Which i don't mind at all but if I gained more than that. It isn't very good for me at all. Everyone I hope you get to enjoy or hoped you enjoyed your Holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment