Monday, July 30, 2012

Tell a difference...

Let me see here, my training for now is cardio, jump rope, crunches with the stability ball and also crunches with the decline bench. At this moment I am doing cardio every day but the other workouts / exercises I am  doing them every other day. Then in a week or two weeks change it up to every day. Then once again add more workouts / exercises. I decided to take new updated pics. As I saw with the other pictures I took recently you could not tell that much of a difference. You can see clearly now that I have to work more on my abs this time around my abs and lower abs. That will be the main focus this time, since I have to work very hard on that. Here are two pictures below. 



Yes, I am still on the weight plateau which I dislike. I will be figuring out what is it this time around. That is why I am going to concentrate if it's my work outs this week. If I don't see any changes then it will probably be my food intake. I'm still stuck at 176 lbs / 79 kg. Ahhhh!!! I will soon break that plateau, very soon!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment