Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I Got It: Weight Plateau

In these past few days I have been paying very close attention is to why my body is on a weight plateau?  As I looked at my food intake I saw that I am eating under my calories. Which is not bad to maintain the weight. Then again is not very good because it will not help me lose weight. The body needs food for fuel in order to burn the calories. I will have to switch up my food intake. I am thinking about the days I don't work out eat very light food meal. Then on the days I work out a bit of heavy food meals so that my body can burn those calories. I am glad I finally figure out what it was that is making me stay at this weight. 

These are my exercises for today:
  • 1 Hour of Cardio (am) 
  • 1 Hour of Cardio (pm)
  • 1 x 10 : Spartan Push Ups
  • 1 x 30 : Decline Bench Crunches
  • 1 x 30 : Stability Ball Crunches

Note: I'm working on three major components: Strength, Weight Loss, and most of all losing the fat on the stomach area. (The stomach area is the one mainly I am concentrating on the most)



No comments:

Post a Comment