Thursday, August 2, 2012

I'm a bit irritated

I'm a bit irritated because I have so many things to do and yet so little time. Ahhhhhh! I've notice I am still stuck at a weight plateau. As I can see it's been like three weeks straight almost close to a month now. I dislike that!!! I'm figuring out what to change on my food and workouts / exercises. Today is the day I will be busy coming up with some few crazy ideas to work out with. Once I get those ideas going. I will post pics of exactly what I am going to do. I am here figuring out and finding more equipment exercises that I can do. Workout / exercise, without spending a penny. I wanted to buy me a punching bag and the wrap around gloves. Except truth is they are both pricey. As I will change my whole nutrition and workouts / exercises. I know this time around it will work even better. I hope I no longer get irritated and see my weight plateau finally break. I dislike it when it happens and my body tends to adapt at this weight for awhile. Ahhhhhh!!!!

Keep in mind I will keep you posted and updated of a few ideas I will come up with. If anyone out there has any other ideas let me know....

No comments:

Post a Comment