Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Intermediate Process: 3...

As few months passed by I continued to work out / exercise: sprint, walk, jump rope, and calisthenics. After working out for awhile I realized that I was stuck at a weight plateau for the second time. The weight plateau I was stuck at was in between 205 lbs / 92 kg and 200 lbs / 90 kg. I was very upset due to the fact I was stuck at a weight plateau all over again. In the end I would still work out. Till one day I notice that I had a punching bag in the backyard. Since it was bought by my father no one ever used it. I decided to put the punching bag up and use it. The main reason why I decided to use it because I needed to add a new work out, for my body to continue to lose weight. I decided to look up for kickboxing videos on www.youtube.com an learn a few moves on my own. I would do kickboxing every other day, or either that I would do it everyday for a week. When I would do kickboxing for a whole week I would stop for two days then continue to do them every other day. I would switch up my work outs / exercises. After a few months later of working out hard, and eating healthy. Then one day as I was kickboxing, out of no where the punching bag ripped from the hangers. I couldn't believe it after using the punching bag over five months the punching bag from the hangers decided to tear. I switched back on doing what I use to do which is: sprint , walk, jump rope, and calisthenics. I must admit I did stop a few weeks here on working out due to the fact   I got very busy with a few problems and errands that had to be fixed. After that I decided to start off back with walking and biking, after doing that for awhile I came down to 190 lbs /  86 kg.  I still decided to continue to walk and do some bike riding even though I still had several problems to fix. Then I got busy searching for employment, that is when I stopped walking and did bike riding when I had the time and chance too. Even though I ended up being busy when I had a day off free from problems, errands, and more. I would literally get back to my workouts and also went back on the hunt to search for employment once again. While doing that, I still continued to walk if not walk ride the bike. I would do this back and forth, also depending what I felt like doing during that day. I still continue to work out / exercise, eating healthy, and also making fruit smoothies. One day I got a call stating if I was available to come in to work. I said. "Yes!" I must admit I'm very glad that I have employment now after three years. I must admit I was very unhappy without being employed then at the same time I am glad it happen because this is where I am at this moment continuing my journey to lose weight.

Then for awhile I am stepped on the digital scale these past three days and I am now 176 lbs / 79 kg. Truth is I don't have a weight goal but it states on the Height and Weight Chart 'http://www.healthchecksystems.com/heightweightchart.htm ' that I found states that my weight has to be around 113 lbs / 51 kg to 135 lbs / 61 kg. Here below are two new pics of me. 





Note: I'm still continuing to work out / exercise, even though there are times I have a busy schedule. My workouts are basic calisthenics and one hour of cardio. Even though I can be busy I still find to make time for my workouts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment