Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Starting New and Fresh


Since it's a new beginning; it's a brand new chapter on a brand new book. That is why I have decided to not get off track this time around. I will have everything organize and set up on my online calender.  This time around I will be getting a meal plan set up. It will be a strict meal plan and exercising to help me get to my goal. Which is lean and toned; or either that simply shredded. Woohoo! I am 1000% positive that this meal plan will definitely work. All I have to do is stick with my meal plan and everything is good. This meal plan that I have I will stick to it for 6 weeks straight. Then once that mark hits I will change it up. I know there will be temptations on the way. Except I have to keep in mind that if I want to get to my goal I have to do what is best for my health.  We will see the difference within a few weeks. I would say in 5 to 6 weeks. I will notice a difference.  




           Most recent picture of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment