Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Only The Beginning..

As everyone knows I'm on my second day of the first week; my meal plan. Truth is, so far so good. Which I am loving it very dearly. I am still 1000% positive it's working. Oh yeah! I will be posting pictures a long the way. My meal plan is working so far. How do I know? I weighted not that long ago as I stated from roughly 180 lbs / 81.6 kg then with the holidays I gained 3 lbs / 2 kg, which I came out to be 183 lbs / 83 kg. Out of no where today I weighed myself this morning. I didn't want to but I said to myself, "I might as well since I'm very curious about it." I did for the hell of it, the digital weight scale came up: 180 lbs / 81.6 kg. I was excited!!! I was like: OH YEAH!!! This diet it's going to be straight for six weeks. Then I will be changing my meal plan around. Yes, I have been exercising everyday. I've been doing High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). It's definitely working better then doing slow workouts and for long hours. It's better the HIIT. I recommend it for everyone. It's less time, higher heart rate, and you get more of a body workout. Yes, this is my second day of dieting. I will be posting the diet online once I am done with it. I will definitely be posting pics of me when I see changes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment