Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Week 1: My Workouts

Since it's been five to six months since I've have not worked out. I am slowly starting off again. This time around I'm starting off slow to stick with my workouts (exercises) :

This week:
      -Monday | Push Ups
      -Tuesday  | Push Ups
      -Wednesday  | 30 minutes of Cardio
      -Thursday  |  Push Ups 
      -Friday  |  Push Ups  - 1 Hour of Cardio
      -Saturday |  Push Ups - 30 minutes of Cardio
      -Sunday  |  Push Ups - 30 minutes of Cardio

Note: The push ups I do off this website is very interesting. Truth is it does work. It helped me out a lot. I'm back on it again due to the fact that I stopped working out. 

This upcoming week I'm not certain what I will be adding. I'm slowly adding other various workouts little by little because if I add a lot of workouts I might get overwhelmed or not do them, either that what ever the case might be. I am starting off slow this time around so I can stick to my regimen. I stopped due to the fact I thought I was happy where I was at. Truth is I was then again I took one look at myself in the mirror. I said to myself this: "If I lost 131 lbs / 59 kg  why not lose the pending weight that I have left to go?" I notice I go off working hard then out of no where stop. This time around I take time out of the day even though being busy at least 30 minutes out of the day and work out. The weight goal that I have in mind is to be 130 lbs / 58 kg. I made that as an estimate goal that I want to achieve but in all honesty. I want to lose the rest of the fat that I have. Everyone states I am fine the way I am. Truth is I like the way that I am except the fat that I still carry I can get rid of it by working out. Going to start with body weight all over again. This time around sticking with it. Another thing is that if I have came this far why stop now knowing I can continue and be where I want to be. 

Lately, I've been busy working and well working out. Also coming  up with a few projects that I will be posting on here on my blog for all of you to check out. 

-Never Give Up

1 comment:

  1. Good luck - I've been a little off the bandwagon the last couple of months as well and am working on getting back into the swing of working out, especially with the holidays coming up.

    ReplyDelete