Friday, July 27, 2012

Deciding...

Let me see here; since I am employed I am wondering and deciding what equipment to invest on that I know for a fact it would help me out a lot with my calisthenics work outs / exercises. It's a bit difficult because I know what I want then again I ask myself do I really need it? Will I use it often once I get the equipment or will I use it temporarily? I'm not quite sure for the moment what kind of work out equipment I want to invest on. I know for a fact I will debate that for awhile till I make up my mind. Tomorrow what I will do my best on doing dips with the parallel bars I have in the backyard. My father helped me build the parallel bars. Which I am happy about except I haven't used it in months. I have to get back into calisthenics training. We will see how it goes in these past few days, which soon will be months. This time around I am dedicating myself on losing the weight that I have left to sweat off. That is the first achievement that I have to complete before the end of this year. My other achievement while doing that is looking for a better employment. Oh yeah!!!

I have decided to come start back up doing cardio for 35 minutes to 1 hour in the morning, evening or night. This time around using a trash bag though. I wear the trash bag on top of me. This is what I do I wear a long sleeve, then wear the trash bag on top of my long sleeve. No, I do not do it underneath. I heard people put it underneath their sweaters. Heard they lost weight big time. Like people have told me, every ones body is different. You have to listen to your body. That is very true... Tomorrow morning I am going on the parallel bars and be there for a few minutes working on my dips. This time around I have decided to dedicate myself and not slack off. Truth is I have been slacking off due to a few things that have been going on in my life. I have decided that I need to "do me." Make myself happy which means losing the rest of the weight. Oh yeah! By the end of August I will post a new picture of me or in October. I will figure it out. 

This time around no more slacking off; now is : WORK OUT EVERYDAY!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment