Monday, November 26, 2012

In Searh: Resistant Loop Band

It's been awhile already that I have been in search of a resistant loop band. I've found quite a few of them but they are pricey. I've read a lot of good reviews on them. Except truth is I don't have enough money to spend on the ones that are pricey. I found one at this one website, saw the various kinds that they had. I read a few reviews back and forth of a few loop resistant bands; either called a jump stretch flexband. They have various difference of resistant, that is why the prices varies on them.This is the Resistant Loop Band that I purchased yesterday. I will be getting it in the mail before the 29th of this month. Once I get it, I will be starting on doing my work outs which consist me of doing pull ups, chin ups, and dips. Once I get back in to my Calisthenics work out's I will be starting off with push ups. (At this moment I'm relaxing and letting the body rest, due to the fact I came down with a cold, which I dislike. Hopefully I get better soon to start working out.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment