Monday, July 23, 2012

The Intermediate Process...

After six months straight attending the gym, even though their where times I was tired and / or busy. I would still manage to find time for me to attend the gym. During that time frame I decided to take supplements. I didn't know much about them. I decided to go to the mall and go inside this store by the name of GNC: www.gnc.com  Then of course I spoke to a gentlemen that worked at that store. In all honesty I could tell he is a bodybuilder and professional at his employment. I knew for a fact he had years of experience. I asked him a few questions and I did get the answers I was looking for, which I indeed I was very happy about. I bought a few supplements and vitamin products. In between those six months I did try a few supplements to help me out with my weight loss to get lean. Some supplements did work and some of them didn't. How could I tell if a supplement would help or didn't help? In two weeks I would see a difference. I did try one but it was not helping at all. Till I found the one supplement that worked for me: GNC Pro Performance® AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60™ - Vanilla. I would use this supplement from time to time, either that I would drink it frequently. It depended on what kind of works outs / exercises I would do for that certain day. I would continually workout / exercise if I did or didn't have my supplements. I made sure I had vitamins. Truth is vitamins are very important for the body. After all that hard work in the gym, I realized I lost a lot of weight when I weighted myself on at the gyms digital scale. (Truth is since I saw myself every day I didn't notice the difference when I saw myself only in the difference of size in the jeans I would wear. Also relatives and friends that haven't seen me in a long time; they notice that I did lose weight.) The numbers that came up on the digital scale I was very amazed and below are two pictures of me weighing at 245 lbs / 111 kg. 


                  

No comments:

Post a Comment