Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Digital Weigh Food Scale

I remember a long time ago seeing food scales. I would literally think to myself: "Why in the world would people want to weigh there food for? It's lame!!!" No need to weigh the food your going to eat. If you are hungry you just eat how much you want till you are full. I stated this when I was younger and overweight. Now look at me, never thought a day would come that I would buy a weigh food scale. I bought one recently from Walmart. I got a cheap scale since the digital once where pricey and well only had certain amount of lbs that it could handle. When I got it, I was very excited, till I realized I had to keep fixing the damn measurement stick all the time because it will outbalance itself all the time with out even weighing anything at all. Then out of no where I went shopping at Costco, I came across this other weigh food scale. I  actually liked it and the price was very decent for it since most of them cost twice as the amount or triple. It various since there are tons out there. I've even found one that when you weigh your food that tells you what how much calories, fat, sodium, and all that has in the portion of foods that you are eating. It's must admit is nice but it's way overpriced. Yes, it's pretty weird weighing my food then again I know it's well worth it to reach my goal. 


bought at Walmart


bought at Costco




No comments:

Post a Comment