Friday, November 30, 2012

Got It: Resistant Loop Band

I got the resistant loop band this past Wednesday. I gave it a try Thursday morning. I must admit it does help with assisting me in doing dips. I haven't tried the pull ups or the chin ups at this moment. I have to go to Lowe's to get a few screws that I have been pending for the chin up bar. I have one that goes in between the door. I got that one because I know it can hold me better and well I know I won't be taking it off. I rather have something solid and stable. Later on I will be getting the resistant bands. There are various kinds of resistant band names out there. Of course the prices varies on them because some have more equipment then the other and / or has videos teaching you what workouts (exercises) you can do with the resistant bands. I must admit I like the resistant loop band it does assist me a lot. The resistant that I got is 50 lbs. I was going to get the one for 75 lbs. Then again I prefer to get the 50 lbs. Truth is you have to start with a higher resistant then lower it down. I didn't want to do that because it costs a bit more. I only wanted one which I got. I am very happy about it because I know it will help me until I no longer need the resistant loop band to assist me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment