Friday, September 7, 2012

Day One: Continuation of My Weight Loss Goal

I had to work out (exercise) on Monday the 3rd of September. Except I didn't due to the fact I was still taking my medication and getting rest to heal from the allergic reaction I have gotten. The allergic reaction I got all over my body was hives. Truth is till this day I am not certain what caused my allergic reaction. Everyone states it might of been the acrylic that my sister used to get her nails done. Then again I ate two handfuls of almonds. In the past I notice almonds started to cause a break out reaction on my face which consist of pimples. Never thought that maybe not certain; almonds would cause me to get hives. This morning I decided to weigh myself and see what the digital scale stated. At the moment I was not going to be surprised if I gained weight at all. I got on the digital scale, waited for a few seconds for the numbers to appear. The numbers appeared like this: 178 lbs / 80 kg. When I saw those numbers appear I got very excited and happy. I started today getting back on working out (exercising). I have to start all over again which is better than doing nothing. 

My work out (exercises) for today: 
  • 30 minutes of cardio (walking on the treadmill)
My nutrition for today:
  • 1 slice a pizza (combo) - Only on cheat days!
  • 1 bowl of salad w/ 6 ceasar croutons 
  • 2 tablespoons of Italian Dressing
  • 2 cups of chicken breast (cooked) w/ bell peppers
  • 2 cups of cabbage (cooked) w/ soy sauce and peppers 
My drinks:
  • WATER: the main source I drink with my meals and when being thirsty
  • 1 cup of coffee w/ organic sugar 
  • 1 teaspoon of cream (in the coffee)

No comments:

Post a Comment